Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

What I got for Christmas - Inspiration ♥

Today I show you some pics of my presents I got for Christmas ♥

And just for your information: I really don`t want to show off with my presents! It`s just meant to be as a little inspiration:)

I know the photos aren`t the best ones but it`s already a bit dark here so it was difficult to take bright pics:D

This book is definitely inspirational...
& it teaches you to look at the bright side of life ♥

you think you know all about fashion & beauty...
and then there`s Lauren Conrad:)

I can`t tell you 
how much I´m in love with this music*o*

these eye shadows are really great in wearing 
& they are perfect for every unique eye:)

It tastes like mint, so why not?:)

a scarf for the cold days coming

Do you know `looking for alaska`? 
Please tell me how it is:)

...
I think I don`t have to explain it ♥

I also got a subscription for the Instyle again:)

some casual bracelets


Furthermore I got some clothes, a bag and different beauty stuff but I thought it isn`t really decorative so I didn`t took any photos of it:D

In the end i want to say thank you to all the people who gave me such beautiful presents ♥

Tell me in the comments what you got for Christmas, I`m really interested in it:)

xxxxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen