Montag, 8. Dezember 2014

thoughts

the little things in life are those who need the most space. Because they can really fill our days with happiness. 

Two of my friends have lost one of their parents in the last time.

I feel them.
In such situations I always think about my life. And how I would react to such big fates. I don`t know.
I admire those people who can handle this things in life with an ostensible easiness. But it is sure that it is actually the absolutely opposite of this. 

................

This line should be a thought line:) Because i can`t really express my thoughts clearly for all these big things in life.
I wonder how i will react to such situations in my future...

But I hope everybody who has to handle such things will make it good for them. I think of you ♥

xxxxx



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen